About Me

My photo
My thoughts, feelings and life stories. Enjoy

Thursday 1 December 2011

Lessons in life are free. 12/3/10

I’ve come to realise nothing seems to last anymore. Before you know it relationships have been and gone, Friendships have turned into blood battles and those good times turn into long lost memories. Those people that were at one time, the best things since sliced bread are people you don’t recognise or know anymore and the simple days pass just as fast as the speed of time. Recently I’ve come to realise that nothing in life is perfect. Those people you thought you could trust let you down, fool you around and waste your time. As soon as something good happens something bad has to follow and time, well, it goes faster than you can say “life”, but it’s from all the situations and the learning curves that we actually learn our lessons in life, because what is life if we don’t learn from it? Me? I don’t want the simple days back, i don’t want the friendships back because I’m actually moving forward with my life. I’m not dwelling on the past anymore. I’ve realised time goes by way to fast for you to do that, because whilst you’re wasting your time dwelling, I’ll be there living my life. I’ve realised a lot in the past week. I’ve realised who i need to be and who i actually need in life. I’ve learnt that learning curves make us realise who we are, and who we want to be. It’s from those learning curves that we learn what life is all about. Nothing in a book is going to teach you more than life itself.

1 comment:

  1. Too true, its about experiencing life is so much more important than learning about it in a book xx

    ReplyDelete